Thursday, February 17, 2011

Elevated HR Solutions: Who says Compensation Can't Be Easy?

Who says compensation can't be easy? Pretty much every book you pick up on the topic - that's who.  Twenty-seven chapters later (and a background as an HR Professional)  I'm just as lost as the next guy.  And like most people - if you can't get it from a book, the next logical step is probably to hire a consultant. Look at all that potential compensation walking out the door!

However, I'm convinced that it's possible to make it simple and easy to follow and have been successful in doing so for my clients.  Considering there isn't a whole lot of help out there on the topic I figure now it's time to publish a resource that small business owners and entrepreneurs can pick up and implement - and not drown in a myriad of details.

Simply put, I'm writing the book and even have a publisher on side...that is IF I can prove I can do the above!  In other words - concept accepted but now I have to actually do something about it!

So I'm looking for the opinions from small business owners and entrepreneurs as well as HR professionals who work in organizations with 3 employees and beyond, in any industry, in any province or state.  All I need is a simple survey to be filled out that will most likely take 20 minutes of your time.  Quotes may be used in the book, ideas will definitely be used, and most importantly - the book will be targeted towards the feedback from the survey to help the intended audience of managers and HR professionals alike.  The end result - employers who have employees who understand how and why they get paid what they do (and therefore, that much more engaged!)

Do you have time to fill out a survey? If so, email me at michelleb@elevatedhr.com to let me know you're interested.


Here is the link to the survey: http://bit.ly/hz4FGA

No comments:

Post a Comment