Friday, March 4, 2011

Elevated HR Solutions: An Ode to My Clients

I have had an amazing journey as an entrepreneur.  I am writing this today because the last few months I have realized something - that each client that I align myself with has brought daily smiles to my face and I have gained an even stronger sense of purpose.  I want it on record, that I am truly grateful for all of my clients to date.

To the clients that say, "You're right, but..." and challenge me to think out side of the box.

To the client that said, "I don't want to talk about this today. It's not Friday afternoon talk."

To the client that said, "Where were you 3 years ago?"

To the client that has given me numerous recommendations and accolades during my very short tenure with them -- all of you truly make this worthwhile!

T H A N K - Y O U!

It's just not said often enough...

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment