Sunday, August 29, 2010

Experience 21st Century Leadership September 13 to 19

There are literally thousands of courses available to attend when it comes to the area of leadership.  Some are great, some are okay and others leave people with the feeling, "I missed work for this!?!?"  That said, if you are attending or are sending your staff to attend one leadership course, I think Twenty First Century Leadership is THE course to attend -- and an opportunity for you to see a real return on those investment dollars!

Situated in the Seattle Area, on a bay with some of the most amazing sunsets, with an incredible couple facilitating everything from early AM to late PM -- this course brought me to my extreme core and helped me to get excited about my life again.  From building confidence, to public speaking, to learning to be accountable on all levels (including every day language) this course gave me a new beginning and something to really strive for -- and I'll bet it would do the same for you or your staff.

In my opinion, it is intense.  I've been to it twice, plus 2 follow-up workshops.  The material and the experiences did not differ immensely but what I learned from others in each course was invaluable.  I have a stronger understanding and purpose for my life which has helped me to become the strong leader I am today.

If you would like more information about the course, please contact me at michelleb@elevatedhr.com People from all walks of life have attended the course - from CEO's of multi-million dollar companies to students looking for a new direction.  I left inspired, motivated and excited to get going and I would love for anyone reading this blog be able to experience the same!

http://www.elevatedhr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment